Our Little Family

Our Little Family
Photos taken by Tammy Chavies Photography

Friday, October 4, 2013

We Need Your Help...

We would love to have your help.  I'm sure many of you are aware of the fact that adoption is not cheap :)  We have confidence that the Lord will provide for us!

Our packet of information from our social worker and agency includes ideas to raise money.  One idea Logan and I really liked was to have an Adoption Garage Sale.  This garage sale is unique in the fact that we are asking YOU to bring items to our garage sale.  I'm sure many of you have bags of clothes waiting to go to Goodwill, or something in your house you'd love to just get rid of.  We would love you to bring them to our house and then we will try to sell them in our garage sale.   If it doesn't go, we will take them to Goodwill, or have Salvation Army pick them up.  : )

I assure you that all money raised from the sale will go directly toward our adoption.  We'd love to have so much stuff we don't even know where to begin to organize it for the sale : )

I know that Fall is not ideal garage sale time but, hey, the way I look at it is less competition.

Can you help??

You can!  Here are the details!

Garage Sale - October 17th & 18th.

Drop items off anytime between now and October 16th. I work from home Monday-Thursday and most evenings are open!   You can contact Logan or I for more information.

Thank you for reading this and considering helping us!

No comments:

Post a Comment